Do you know that you can save more than 90% of your shopping bill? Most people feel remorseful when they get their shopping receipts do to the high bills they incur while others leave the same shopping malls with excitement. The secret behind the success of these smart shoppers is the use of shopping coupons. Shopping coupons have helped many shoppers slash their shopping bills and even in some cases earn money back. In this article, I will share with you how you can find shopping coupons and use them to save your money.
Finding shopping coupons
Reaping maximum benefits from shopping coupons requires good planning and more storage space. To slash your shopping bill highly, you have to sharpen your couponing skills. Shopping using coupons involves stocking the coupons and then using them when deals align and make the products involved cheap. Here are some useful shopping couponing tips you can use to achieve maximum savings in your shopping.
- Getting a cheap newspaper subscription
Subscribing to a countrywide or city-based newspaper can be a source of shopping coupons that can save you more money than that you pay for the subscription. In newspapers you find coupons from companies which sell your preferred products. You also find sale flyers from your shopping mall which may have coupons printed next to your preferred shopping items. As a shopper, you should know when your shopping outlet prints its flyers and subscribe to that dayâ€™s newspaper.
- Be keen while in your shopping outlet
While walking around your outlet, look for shopping coupons on store shelves, on products or on your receipts. Look for coupons that can be printed out at the deal dispensing machine as well.
- Sign up for shopping outlet emails
Many shopping outlets usually e-mail shopping coupons and electronic flyers to their loyal customers. If you have a loyalty card for your outlet you should make sure that you submit your email address and indicate that you wish to be informed about deals.
- Direct coupons from the manufacturers
Manufacturers of various products usually post printable coupons on their websites. You can as well contact the manufacturers of your favorite products and request for shopping coupons.
How to use shopping coupons
After you get your coupons, you should also know when and how to use them.
- Wait for a good sale: you can make use of websites which list the sale flyers for your shopping outlet and compare the flyers with your coupons. If the items in the flyers match the ones in your coupons, then go and make your purchase.
- Put your shopping coupons in order: if you have multiple coupons for a product, you should weigh options and choose which coupons will give you maximum savings. This can be done by reading and understanding the coupon details before presenting them.
- Purchase multiple items: If your shopping outlet has a promotion where you buy 2 items and get 1 free, use your coupons for that item to buy as much items as possible under the terms of the promotion.
To get maximum savings using shopping coupons, you need to carefully select the store you do your shopping, better your couponing skills and make use of websites to help match flyers with your coupons. High creativity and better understanding of the couponing systems will help you save more.